I was born in Catonsville, Md. but I moved to the York, Pa. area when I was young. I have happily lived in PA since!
Q: How do you pick out your outfits?
98% of the time, I use Pinterest as a starting point to gain inspiration for an outfit and I go from there. The remaining 2% of the time I look in my closet, something catches my eye and I style an outfit around that piece. I also cut outfit layouts from magazines and pin them to a mood board I have in my room.
Q: Where do you shop?
When I'm not thrifting, I shop at Zara, Free People, J. Crew, Express, Nordstrom Rack, Ross, and TJ Maxx. I do a great deal of my shopping at Goodwill/second hand, however, and encourage you to do the same!
Q: Why do you shop second hand?
I shop second hand for a number of reasons, a few of them being: 1.To find unique pieces to add to my wardrobe that nobody else will have. 2. To reduce my carbon footprint, as clothing is among the top sources of pollution to the world. 3. I dislike fast fashion; though I am guilty of shopping at Forever 21 or similar places on occasion, I find the massive amount of inventory carried by stores of the like to be extremely wasteful.